Python Meat (100%)
Allergen Advice: For allergens, see ingredients in BOLD
Nutrition Facts (Per 100g)
||Product (Per 100g)
|of which Saturates (g)
|of which Sugars (g)
For best results, fully defrost and cook from chilled. The following instructions are guidelines only. Please ensure product is thoroughly cooked through before serving.
- Pre-heat oil in a pan and the oven on a medium heat (180°C / Gas Mark 5).
- Remove product from packaging.
- Fry the meat in a frying pan until browned on all sides.
- Place in a casserole dish and cook in the oven for up to 2 hours.
- Pre-heat the grill on a medium heat.
- Remove the product from the packaging.
- Bring the meat to room temperature and put on skewers with seasonal vegetables.
- Place on the Grill and cook for 2-5 minutes each side or to your liking.
- Rest meat for up to 5 minutes after cooking for best results.
Keep frozen at -18°C. Use by date indicated on the pack. Should this product defrost, keep refrigerated and consume within 2 days.