Crocodile Meat (100%)
Allergen Advice: For allergens, see ingredients in BOLD
Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
For best results, fully defrost and cook from chilled. The following instructions are guidelines only. Please ensure product is thoroughly cooked through before serving.
- Pre-heat oil in a pan and the oven on a medium heat (180°C / Gas Mark 5).
- Remove product from packaging.
- Fry the meat in a frying pan until browned on all sides.
- Place in a casserole dish and cook in the oven for up to 2 hours.
- Pre-heat the Grill on a medium heat.
- Remove the product from the packaging.
- Bring the meat to room temperature and put on skewers with seasonal vegetables.
- Place on the Grill and cook for 2-5 minutes each side or to your liking.
- Rest meat for up to 5 minutes after cooking for best results.
Keep frozen at -18°C. Use by date indicated on the pack. Should this product defrost, keep refrigerated and consume within 2 days.